The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) awards were held over the weekend.
The BAFTA Nominees for Best Make Up & Hair:
- THE ARTIST – Julie Hewett, Cydney Cornell
- HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS – PART 2 – Nick Dudman, Amanda Knight, Lisa Tomblin
- HUGO – Morag Ross, Jan Archibald
- THE IRON LADY – Mark Coulier, J. Roy Helland, Marese Langan
- MY WEEK WITH MARILYN – Jenny Shircore
Congrats to the winner: THE IRON LADY – Mark Coulier, J. Roy Helland, Marese Langan
Click here to see their acceptance speech and interview backstage
What is BAFTA?
It’s like the UK’s version of the Oscars. The website describes itself as “The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) supports, promotes and develops the art forms of the moving image; film, television and video games, identifying and rewarding excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefiting the public.”
Learn more about BAFTA:
READ. COMMENT. CONNECT!
Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you are thinking. I would love to hear from you!
images from www.bafta.org