- There are some photo editing programs that will turn any picture into a sketch. You can use it the image the same way you would if you traced a photo.
- Leave some space around the face for notes and/or if you want to add big hair or prosthetics to the look.
- Scan the completed face chart in your computer to save for future use.
- Save your scanned face chart to Google Docs so it’s available to you no matter where you are.
- Practice making a face chart for yourself so you are comfortable when you need to do it for someone else.
- Once your face chart is colored in, you can take a picture or scan it. This will allow you to email the image if needed.
There are also videos on how to do face chart