For pro makeup artist: The Royalty Red program offers international advantage
For makeup professions Royal & Langnickel offers their new Royalty Red program—a member-only community portal offering unlimited access to some of the best educational materials and perks in the beauty industry. The site’s video library will provide Royalty Red members around the world access to discussions, demonstrations and instructional videos facilitated by some of the most respected makeup artists in the business. Members also receive promotional offers and discounts, in addition to 24/7 online access to account and order information. Click here to find more information on the Royalty Red program.
Here’s what you can expect as a Royalty Red member:
- Educational tutorials to enhance your professional offerings
- Member-only promotions and product offerings
- Introductory pricing on new products
- Everyday discounts on all Royal & Langnickel products
- Participate in the First Annual Makeup Artist Video of the Year Awards
- Promotional Items
- Discounted Shipping
- Qualify to teach and demonstrate on Royal & Langnickels behalf at workshops and trade shows internationally
- Sneak peek product previews
- No Annual Fee
- 24/7 online access to account and order information
LA Retailers carrying Royal & Langnickel products:
Why use quality brushes? The right brush will:
- Speed the makeup application
- Help you use less product
- Apply the product more precisely
Since its inception, Royal & Langnickel has been a pioneer and market leader in manufacturing the highest quality brushes and accessories in the beauty and art industries. Today, Royal & Langnickel carries more than twelve lines of beauty brushes and accessories to meet the needs of its diverse customer base.
Click here to find more information on the Royalty Red program.
Like them on Royal And Langnickel on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter: @RoyalLangnickel
What are your favorite Royal & Langnickelproduct? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Like the article? Click on that shiny little “SUBSCRIBE” button at the top to get LA makeup news, and tips sent straight to your email every week! It’s that easy!