Cargo Cosmetics sent me a press release about their re-release of CARGO lip-gloss. They retail for $14 and come in 14 great shades.
What’s so great about it?
Here’s what the Cargo website says…
“NEW Lip Gloss: A unique and longwearing lip gloss that provides staying power while moisturizing and providing a high-shine finish. All of this in a size and at a price that makes it easy to collect many shades! This silky and longwearing lip gloss can be worn alone for a sheer look or on top of your favorite lipstick for a super glossy effect.
Go ahead, feed your lip gloss habit!
- Clinically proven to last up to 6 hours!
- Provides staying power while moisturizing and providing a brilliant finish
- Contains a high content of shining agents to give the ultimate in brilliance, illumination and a wet, glossy look
- Special film-formers prevent water loss from the lips for healthy, moisturized and soft lips
- The flat velour coated application wand gives a precise and perfectly even application of color
- Available in 14 stunning shades”
I am putting this on my list of “MD Shari’s Wish List.” I am creating this list for two reasons
- When I go out I can shop with more purpose. There are so many products, it’s hard for me to stay focused!
- To create a dialogue and ask you, the reader, about new products that are out there.
If YOU have tried this product (or you think I should buy the product and tell you about it) leave a comment and let me know what you think. I would LOVE to hear from you!